Files federal, state, and local tax documents by preparing property tax returns, state pages, and federal, state, and municipal returns, extensions, and quarterly payments. Prepares tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules. Furthermore, the Senior Tax Accountant will support the company’s tax planning initiatives; overseeing all tax audits and notices and provide tax information and research & resolve tax related issues.
The position will also require extensive problem-solving experience to gather requirements and assist in the development of reporting solutions that include (but are not limited to) complex reports, dashboards and data mining, data collection and analysis and analysis documentation, and report-out activities related to tax.
• Bachelor’s in accounting required. Master of Taxation and/or CPA a plus.
• 4 years of accounting experience in a large international company and/ or CPA firm.
• Must be well versed with all facets of corporate taxation.
• Experienced in OneSource tax preparation software.
• Exceptionally strong MS office skills especially Excel.
• Experience with databases, API’s, and developing dashboards using Tableau.
• Experience with Vertex and Avalara sales tax software ideal.
• International tax experience.
• Detail oriented & ability to multi-task is a must.
• Success at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
Connect With Us