Arbonne International is seeking an Events Coordinator Temp. We are seeking an energetic and motivated individual who has a passion for being a self-starter and understands the importance of getting details right, executing with excellence, and meeting deadlines. The Events Coordinator Temp will report directly to the Sr. Director of Events as a crucial member of a small dynamic and fast-paced Events team. This position will also receive direction and projects from two of our Sr. Event Managers.
We deliver over 20 events annually for more than 600,000 global Independent Consultants. We do whatever it takes, whenever it must be done, to make it all happen. The Arbonne events team has a hustle mentality like no other company and this is what makes us so successful and unique. The Arbonne Events Team is a fun and energetic team – we are engaging and love to produce exceptional results.
· Housing Manifests- Manage attendee (IPO) room blocks to ensure peak and shoulder nights are filled. Work with hotel housing manager and on some events third-party agency to ensure maximized usage of contracted rooms, concessions, and mitigate attrition.
· Reporting - Create, manage and track detailed housing reports for executives, staff and vendors.
· Travel/Flight booking/Manifest – Create travel parameter guidelines and travel forms while working with our global travel agency partners to ensure flights are properly booked.
· Ground Transportation - Obtain transportation manifests from travel agencies and customize them for the onsite event ground transportation company.
· Banquet/Meeting Event Orders– Handle F&B planning for small and large-scale receptions and dinners.
· Audio-Visual - Oversee guidance and order of audio-visual staging and equipment needs for set-ups of up to 5,000 attendees.
· Cost Reconciliation- Monitor event costs and invoices.
· Prepare and distribute event portfolios including all detailed documentation required for working staff and Executives.
· Onsite Executives Handler – Act as the point-person and onsite liaison for executives
· Event Supply Shipping Logistics – Oversee event logistics including inventory, ordering and packing up event supply items.
· Administration Duties to include managing Finance payment calendar, global events calendar and processing of company American Express.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 5+ years corporate event planning
· Excellent computer skills – MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with internal and external clients including executives, departments, and vendors
· Ability to travel up to 30% of the year including weekends and international travel Keeping a current passport is required
· Meticulous attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to make good, timely decisions
· Highly self-motivated with experience working in a fast paced, team oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
· Ability to remain calm and professional under rapidly changing circumstances
· Knowledge of Passkey is a plus
· Knowledge of Cvent is a Plus
Connect With Us