Reporting to the Canada’s Vice President/General Manager, the Senior Director, Business Development and Communications is responsible for conceptual ideas, planning and execution of all business development projects, promotions and strategic plans. This role will work closely with the Management team in the development and implementation of strategies designed to maximize sales growth and achieve annual targeted objectives.
· Formulating department strategy in line with corporate strategic plans.
· Build strong rapport with key leaders and encourage idea generation on business needs/development areas through meetings and feedback
· Develop and implement sales program and promotions to maximize growth in sales and sponsoring
· Insure corporate messages are communicated consistently throughout the organization and in our awareness efforts
· Develop communication strategies to drive results
· Provide business coaching and leadership developing in all corporate meetings and events
· Build strong interpersonal relationships with local team, US office and Arbonne global markets and promote an environment with two way communication and best practice sharing
· Present new concepts regarding promotions, product developments and/or local opportunities, market developments etc to local and home office management
· Be a proactive & collaborative member of the Management Team
· Build strong relationships with suppliers and local vendors to ensure reliability and strong service levels
· Act as a role model for all employees, upholding company policies and procedures, demonstrating respect for co‐workers, encouraging and supporting diversity, and presenting a professional image at all times
· Networks and partners
· 8-10 years expertise with a global brand and a proven record of excellent public relations management and execution.
· BA degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
Connect With Us