Work with organization leaders and business partners to design, develop and deliver technical, soft-skills, as well as leadership development training programs to meet specific business needs and address identified organizational performance issues. Support learning technology and administration efforts to ensure successful team outcomes. Report to the Director, Training and OD in the Human Resources Department.
• Develop training and learning programs to meet specific business needs
• Work with field leaders and business partners to develop training programs in a variety of delivery formats to include self-paced materials (CBT/WBT), instructor-led programs, on-line or paper-based reference materials, job aids, learning activities, and evaluation tools
• Design and develop job aides, guides, and other support materials to support training and behavior change
• Work with the Human resources team to define training solutions through analysis, design, and development
• Deliver team member and leadership training via classroom or online delivery
• Partner with HR Operations team to support LMS management and administration
• Assess the effectiveness of implemented trainings
• Support administrative functions of learning and development team
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 5 years of training experience in a corporate setting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently
• Must have proven track record in creating professional development strategies, goals, and programs
• Strong understanding of adult learning theory, instructional methodologies and learning principles as they related to classroom and online learning
• Excellent presentation skills; excel at facilitating interactive discussions, activities and training sessions
• Ability to build successful relationships with a variety of constituents; establish rapport with business partners and clients, and work effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Strong project management experience coupled with literacy on all usual pc applications, including authoring tools for eLearning solutions.
• Must possess superior administrative/organizational ability.
Connect With Us